Thursday, July 28, 2016

No Longer!

I will not wait for you to regret what you did,
Does the setting sun wait for the stars to arrive?

I do not even expect your sorry or any other explanations,
Does water from the tap stop flowing without anybody turning it off?

I no longer wait for you to regret  those endless calls  that you missed,
Does the moon wait for the night to regret its ending?

I no longer wait for you to wish me good or wish me the best,
Does the soldier going to the war awaits best wishes from anybody?

I will not count upon you for my survival anymore,
Does the rains wait for the farmers to cry out loud?

I no longer  trust your words or actions,
Will you trust a snake that’s  full of venom?

I no longer carry any hatred towards you,
Does a tree not bear any flowers again after a storm has passed?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...