Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today-

since the mind is beyond full already,

Well- lets start this straight and honest-

I am really anxious these days,

Are you too?

Questions and worries have fogged the mind,

In such situation, what do you do?

The thoughts aren't really aligned right now, but I am making a way,

And I know, its all going to be just okay, one fine day.

Do you too, wake up feeling tired and sad?

You don't want to get out, neither want to stay in bed.

Where some days are so smooth, some are so hard to even begin,

Even the smallest of inconveniences, before you know- takes your mind for a spin.

Thinking to myself-

Why are the negative thoughts so easy to occupy and the positive ones so difficult to entertain,

When you know,your entire physical and mental health, they drain.

I want you to know-

This isn't forever and that everything eventually works out,

It's just that some days you cry, some days you write, some you smile and sometimes you just wanna shout out loud.

Your journey might be different than mine,

But no one can stop you from having the life you want and shine.

Don't let your mind tell you otherwise,

You have to write your own happy story and beyond it, rise.

I know it is hard, harder than we think,

But trust me, there is a break through, you're right at the brink.

One day at a time, one hobby at a time,

Try it, it works and wouldn't cost you a dime.

You are desperate for help, but the mind wouldn't let you take a step towards healing,

But think to yourself how bad you want to feel all those good feelings?

So pick that pen & hold that brush,

All that's holding you down, will be shushed.

The process is slow,

But hand in hand, we are all here to grow.

 




 

2 comments:

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...