Wednesday, December 16, 2015

ThanksGiving!

Thanks Giving is already gone, but let today be my thanks giving! We are blessed with this incredible gift in life called feelings and emotions! They are something which are meant to be expressed and not to be suppressed inside! This post goes out for all the people that have been a part of me and my life. Few of those mentioned here are not in touch anymore, but you know what, if you have entered my life even once, even if for a few minutes  or seconds, you will exist forever! Nothing to forget, nothing to let go!

For being a live example of unbreakable bond and love endless,
And for sharing with me, dada-dadi almost a century old experiences.

 Simply for being my mom & dad and complete supporters,
Also my friends,my  inspiration and my motivators.

I have never met anybody like you both ever before,
thank you so much for being my bhai- bhabhi therefore :P (Rajeev bhaiya-Pooja bhabhi)

You never judged me no matter  how I behave and what I did,
Thanks for making me always laugh Shefali and taking in all my shit!

 You taught me the real meaning of friendship and sisterhood,
No matter how sad I am Jaya, you always make up my mood!

Anirudh you came most unexpectedly & and stayed-forever!
A bff like you is a blessing I m letting go never!

You know what you mean to me Ashish, words will never be enough to express,
 Thank you for all the good times  we were together, by gods grace!

 You shaped my life in a way no body else could ever,
 Helped me through everything I needed whenever!
 Rest easy Parinita ma'am, we miss you :(

(My favourite family- Anurag,Arvind,Arjun, Mp,Ashish, Prasann, Swabhi, Sonika,Divya, Sagar, Rozee, Jitendra, Mayank, Yogendra, Yogesh,Anjali, Isha, Garima, Mohita, Gajendra,Manisha, Payal, Captan, Virendra, Siddhi,Chirag, Shefali  )
Memories are all that we have of each other right now,
I love you guys to the moon and back that’s all I want you to know!

Blessed to have siblings like you all,
Who will always be there to catch me if I ever fall!
(Punamias' and Palrechas - Vritant, Manav, Harshad,Punith,Anmol,Unnat, Kapil, Rajan, Dev, Pratiksha, Prachi, Mani, Hani, Rahul, Kratik, Dinky,Dolly, Ravi, Jolly, Prateek, Ankit, Meghna, Raunak, Pari, Alok, Bulbul, Manan, Nirvan, Lakshi, Darsh)

 Your relationship always inspires me Deepak jiju-dolly di,
 To hold on to people and to strong be!

 Different culture, different countries , seven oceans apart we are,
But the bond we share Meadeshia, the hearts are connected and so no distance is too far!

My best life experience wouldn't have been completed without your presence,
A shoutout to all the quality time with yall,the classes, parties, trips and for the dorm Masson!
(US Community- Miss  T, Katherine, Howe Family, Simone, Allison, Elizabeth, Shuncong Gu, Michael,  Meadeshia, Vikas bhaiya, Priti bhabhi, Samik, Yash, Rekha, Vijay, Aswini Melekote Family, Molly Reynolds Family, Rashi, Payge, Chate, Catherine Dunlavey, Kelvin,Esraa, Ali , Mr. Robinson, Ms. Meghan, Erby Mitchell, Isabel, Payge, John, Jodeanne, Jordan, Krystal, and all other people whom I missed out on)

My soul-sister you truly are,
Thank you Princee  for tolerating my talks so bazaar!

For coming as a friend Vikas, staying as a mentor,
Become a Ca soon and throw a treat grander!

Thank you Fabindia teachers for being more than teachers and supporting like friends,
even though living in such a small town you taught us the best, how to keep up with the world trends.
(Parinita Ranpal, Ruchika Ranpal, Rahul sir, Bhaarat sir, Bharti ma'am, Byju Sir, CP Sir, Mukesh Sir, Dinesh Sir, Prerna Ma'am, Negi Sir, KG Sir, Jayita Ma'am, Biswas Sir,Shakti sir, Garima ma'am,Sukanya ma'am, Bhawna ma'am,Ismail Sir)

 Thank you for standing by me Saurabh & Himanshu at the most difficult time,
Next time we are not meeting anywhere else, but Marine lines :P

 You 're an image of calmness, patience and innocence,
Thank you  Prachi for adding a lot to my jodhpur experience.

Even though not directly, we met through connections,
You people became close to me in a matter of second fractions!
(Ram,Megha, Ruchika,Shalini Di,Yash,Abhimanyu,Ankit,Sudhanshu,Arti ma'am,Nirmiti,Jinson,Tanmay,Murli,Payal )

 Thanks Aditi for being my partner in writing,
Reading those endless works of mine, I know they were tiring :P

Living a hostel life, is the best experience of all,
And that too which people like you, For a reunion it calls!
 (My hostel girls- Pratibha, Nidhi, Jaya, Vishakha, Shruti, Litla, Rishu, Megha, Ashita, Sapna, Nikky, Prerna, Pooja, Divya, Priya, Nikita, Richa, Kunjal, Himani, Shefali, Khusbu, Monika, Himanshi, Ashmita)

 A simple thanks, for being in my friends-list,
Even though we haven't shared a lot of time together,
Be it attending coaching in the super morning mist,
When people like you are around, life's always better :)
(BR Jain & Excel gang-Shruti,Palak,Jaya,Shefali,Prachi,Anirudh,Abhishek,Purva,Yogesh,Amit,Prafful,Ruchita,Tarun,Nishi,Rajveer,Sonil,Sukhpreet,Himanshu,Parabjeet,Bhagyshree,Kanisha, Gopal, Rishabh,Nishu,Shyaam,Dilip, Gaurav, Ayushi)

  


13 comments:

  1. Thank u my swt sis..... Ll alwyss be der for u....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankz di for giving such a wonderful place in ur herat.. love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tq dear :) we haven't spend much time together, but all of it were memorable ones fr me.. N no matter we aren't physically there for each other but mentally we share a good bond.. ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely Aayushi! So lucky to have people like you around :)

      Delete
  4. haha...prepared for your all sorts of creepy jokes dear...you know i am always there for you...even though i have to listen to all your stupid jokes and serious talks :p Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...