Saturday, December 12, 2015

Diary of an 'un-common' girl!


Tears roll down thinking about smallest thing am afraid of loosing.
I cry, a lot,
I fear the loss of my loved ones, Yes I feel unsecured, 
Yes i am sensitive. 
I become over emotional when it comes to goodbyes and seeing people suffer. 
Yes I fear what my life will be like without some particular people in it.
I cry to let out of my heart all the fears I have, but unfortunately despite of crying every single day, those feelings of fear, 
anger, 
possessiveness,
are still inside and makes me feel miserable. 
But all this doesn't mean I am weak, 
It means I am strong enough to express myself,
I am strong enough to make things better because I respect my possessions, for they can be lost anytime without your permission. 
All they will ever need is a simple stupid excuse to leave your life, 
leaving you in deep grief, 
with 1000s of unanswered questions.
Yes, I know am over possessive, 
over caring at times, 
over emotional, 
over sensitive and 
over unsecured too. 
But this is the real me. 
Remember, 
no one cries and cares for losses of those things that are not dear to us. 
Crying, 
sharing, 
caring might make me look like weak lean typical girl to you, 
but don't ever mistake it with how strong I am. 
How strong enough I am that I am ready to share all bits of me with you. 
And this is the real me.
The real weak.. The real strong.
Weak enough to be fearful of losing you,
And Strong enough to let you know my biggest flaws and my biggest weaknesses..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...