Friday, December 25, 2015

To all that has been, and all that will ever be!


2015 is finally coming to an end! For some, the year would have passed to quick to reconcile everything. For others, it would have been a long tiring year, with ups and down to cope up with every single day! For some it would have been an amazing year, and some wishing a year like this to never turn up again.

For me this year has been a mixture of positive and negative extremities. Unlike every past year, there have been no normal things.  There were moments of either extreme happiness or extreme grief. But I take a few minutes to thank god for all the good, and the bad too, because I know, like I know, like I know, things are going to be perfect again, very soon and tried to put up my year in words:

January-February
A kick start with brother's wedding,
Lost someone very dear to death and tears shedding.
Cleared my papers on the very same day,
A stride ahead in my career's way.
My birth month saw nothing very exciting,
Be it valentines or my birthday, and I turned 19!

March-April-May
Festival of colors was very vivid and bright,
But books for finals were also in sight.
To loiter around with friends in college,
Cramming  those 1-week series  with friends,
A night before exams for lill knowledge.

June
Finally moved to Mumbai for article-ship,
Being introduced to work culture and  new friendships.
Staying with cousins, such a good time I had,
I wasn't homey, never did I felt.
Meeting old "My people", from far flung places,
It was hard bidding adieu to those familiar faces.
The prolonged  "waiting" season finally came to an end,
All the wounds & bruising, in a matter of second it seemed to  mend.

 July-August
Office audits, some work and lot of knowledge,
Meeting bffs' living in hostel, who missed home,was  a solace.
Welcoming a Pal from another state was such a treat,
But met with an accident and had to back home retreat.
Didn't realize it was going to be an injury so serious,
But it seems my plans and that of God had a lot of variance.
It put me in bed for months and not only a few days,
Negativity & Depression covered me in all ways.

September-October-November-December
It was a time where I was supposed to look after my parents, but they were taking care of me,
Those whom I expected to be with me in such a difficult time left and flee.
Some unexpected folks came, held my hand when I could not even stand,
Spurred me, Made me believe in myself, showed me who I really am.
Gods aligned things and situations in such a way,
All my bffs' came in town with me,to recover and stay.
This was the time I discovered who really my people are,
Their mental and emotional support helped me,even though they were too far.
Diwali was  bright, may the lamps illuminate everybodys' lives,
Hope,soon I will recover and 'll be back on my feet and thrive!
Thousands of unfulfilled promises, misunderstandings but a heart full of love is still in place,
When someone promises to be by your side, there are no  hard times such that you together can't face.
May the Santa, the bells, the candles, the Christmas tree, grants everybody their dreams and wish(es),
And 20-Sixteen be full of harmony, love, getting back together with our loved ones and be spent in bliss.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...