Monday, January 4, 2016

Repairing Relationships!

Well yes you never fall short of words when you have so much to say, so much to express. What you actually fall short of is the people, the audience you want to connect with, those who hear and those who actually listens.

The new people you meet, may be worth diamonds,
But the old one's are always Gold,
And To carry a diamond you will always need Gold.

While talking to a long lost school time friend last night after an year, I realized, there were complaints on both the sides.
Yes, a lot of changes I could  could feel in him, but there was no change in the relationship we shared years back and how we talked this time after such a long leap.I articulated all the complaints I had from him, and realized there were so many misunderstandings that kept us from talking to each other. I felt good being reconnected to him.  At times, the misunderstandings go far beyond our control and time is all that can get things back to normal. He told me what all has been going on  in his life since a year, I shared things with him too. 
There are times, that forces you to get engaged in things you are not supposed to do, the same happened with him.
Things that he was afraid of or what he considered to be wrong in school times, is what he is totally engaged in  now, as a way out of all the unhappiness and pain he is carrying on in his heart.
Only if we didn't talk, only if we didn't say all that was in our minds and heart, I don't think our friendship would have been saved or be back on track again. I have always believed in saying whatever is there in my heart, even if it hurts, because it lessens the chances of misunderstandings, and keeps your relationships transparent. If there are things I am wrong about or if there is something that I said, hurt you, please come and tell me straightaway, I have no problem apologizing. But yes, speak, do not keep things in your heart, if you care to save your relationships, speak out, be transparent and listen to the other person too.
It's not about promising a perfect relationship or friendship, but I can promise, that if you're trying, I am staying, forever!

In a conversation with another friend a few days back, she told me how she lost her best friend to a misunderstanding created by a third person.
I literally do not understand, why do people believe in third party rumours so easily?
Don't you trust your best friends?
Is your short-time-room-mate you think, more loyal or more truthful to you then your best friend?
C'mon people, give it a thought. Analyse before you take yourself out from any relationship without the other person knowing his fault. Why don't you want to clear things out and re-live your relationships like before, instead, you choose to move out! Wow! If you have complaints, doubts, instead of just keeping all of it in your heart, or gossiping about it with somebody else, forming your own opinions,please discuss it with the person it concerns, you might end up in a perfect relationship again.
There are times, when somebody tells us something, we might take it in another sense and the person who tells it might have meant something else! And this is what mostly creates misunderstandings & ruins all of it. I would really suggest, please, go, talk, and sort things out. Relations are easy to begin, but very hard to maintain until and unless you put in equal efforts, equal loyalty, equal trust. And there's nothing more beautiful in this life I feel, more than the people who form your world, who stays by your side, be it family, friends, partner or whatever name you give it! There are people who will easily let you go but i guess, It's not about who is going to let you go, it's who is going to stop you.

Its better to say 'SORRY' and to Save a Relationship,
Instead of showing 'EGO' and Kill that Relationship !

There are times in life we come across people we know for ages, we realize, they are in constant motion of trying to become what they are actually not.  Their personality says something else and their words the opposite .Their actions are east and words the west. It definitely hurts seeing people you care about so much like that. Its always said, " the perfect drug for a human is another human", but no body's got time to stop, look back and care. I have read in some amazing books by great authors that WE ALL ARE ONE, and then some others books says, WE ALL COME ALONE, GO ALONE. Which one to believe in?  Everybody is busy running their own races, feeding their own-selves and on their way up they miss to realize what all they have lost on their way  to the Everest. But you know what, you can imitate anybody's style, copy their clothes, their money matching status, but you can never ever copy their uniqueness, their creativity. Be yourself, respect and be with those who love you, because that's all what you will be left with in the end.

These are a few best lines I have come across :

You have no idea how hard I've looked
for a gift to bring You.
Nothing seemed right.
What's the point of bringing gold to
the gold mine, or water to the ocean.
Everything I came up with was like
taking spices to the Orient.
It's no good giving my heart and my
soul because you already have these.
So I've brought you a mirror.
Look at yourself and remember me.

~ Rumi

5 comments:

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...