Saturday, December 12, 2015

Nothing else could have been more perfect to be the first post!


While travelling to ‪#‎MumbaiFromRajasthan‬ on October 1, 2015, I got my seat near 3 young people aged b/w 19 to 24, one guy and two girls. The boy was communicating to one of those girl's through sign language. I soon figured out that she could not speak & hear. To my surprise, sometime later, I realized that all three of them couldn't speak & hear. They were talking to each other by actions and expressions. I could not resist myself from looking at them. Soon in sometime they made me too a part of their conversation & started telling me about themselves .They did not utter a single word but their actions were so incredible and precise that I understood most of the things they were trying to tell me.
All three of them were siblings, belonged to Maharashtra and had come to Rajasthan to receive blessings of god in Ajmer. The smallest of them, the girl, who was around my age, has successfully cleared class 10 exams and her brother, who was older than her had cleared class 12! Isn't it amazing!

I was sitting next to my Mom and told her, "Mom, we have this power to talk, but we still are sitting quiet, not talking to each other, whereas those three brothers and sisters who can't speak or hear are continually in conversation with each other with their sign language" . How lame this was on our side!
God has given most of us this incredible gift of speaking and hearing, but still we people fail to make people understand what we think and what we feel.
They seemed so content and happy with all they had and we people who have got these amazing gift of nature to lead a normal healthy life, keep crying and complaining about those material things that we don't have.

The youngest one among them was this girl, aged around 19, when she wanted to sleep, her brother offered her to put her head on his lap and patted her back slowly to make her sleep. He bought food for both his sisters', made the youngest one eat with his own hands, gave her medicines, made her sleep, covered her with a sheet, and that's when he himself after being a responsible brother to both the sisters, went to sleep. The oldest sister was equally lovable, she woke up again and again just to see her siblings were all okay. They communicated with their parents through video calling, assuring them with signs that they were okay and reaching home. very soon! I have never seen such a strong love bond between any siblings before. ‪#‎InspirationalIncidents‬
smile emoticon


2 comments:

  1. Keep ur eyes open then you would find that world is full of inspirations but you must have eyes for that :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post proves thou that my eyes are open wide! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...