Sunday, November 20, 2016

Locked Away Dreams

Two cities, 7840 miles apart,
Two flights to change, three continents to travel,
Two people, one love.
Promised that they wouldn’t let distance ruin what they have,
"I love you", she said,
"I love you too", he said

Spring changed to autumn,
Autumn welcomed winters,
Seasons repeated themselves,
But he changed himself forever.
"I love you", she said,
"I know", he replied.
She confessed, she waited,
He stopped saying it back,
The "forever love" was now belated.

They called it off,
And he blamed the distance,
And those sudden shift in feelings,
Once again,
Words remained words,
Actions were never taken!

1 comment:

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...