Sunday, April 19, 2020

Mountains or The Beaches

I drop the curtain, 
And I am high on nature.
And all I conceive is an excursion to the mountains,
If only that excursion favours me living there for life, I would easily sway.
I sight-far yet clear, the summits covered in snow,
The pristine ray of the sun, turning them into magical glitter & gold.
Could this be more magical yet so real?
                                                            
I see verdure & the valley covered with colours,
So much melange, so many variants- the fragrance, ecstasy!
I have a feeling -'I am on the top of the word, looking down on creation-
& the only explanation I can find',
A gratitude filled heart, bowing down to the higher self, for being so kind.
I see 'life', I vouch for peace.
Lying down in open sky makes the 'vision' clear, milky-way now seems a little near.
And then, some 100 meters away there's a chai-wala making tempting Maggi.
Sunsets appear a little too real and infinitely beyond pretty.

The sky is clear than ever. 
In the woods, not too far, I locate a deer.
There's a stream flowing by, with water crystal clear.
How does on earth, this not make you thrilled & happy?
How does your heart not skip a beat & want to live here till the end of time?
Winters are dreamy, summers are perfect-
Wouldn't mind ditching the virtual world & to this get connected.
I’d rather sit on a mountain top- 
and relish the breathtaking views with my people or alone,
Where everything you do is a form of meditation & all the blues begone.

So, let me now ask you- Mountains or the beach?

4 comments:

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...