Friday, September 9, 2016

The 2am Diary Of A Dreamer..

I wonder how it is so easy for people to come, stay for a while and leave.
But then, I question myself asking why is it always me who want them to stay and weave!

I want to tell you how happy you once made me,
With those words and that smile that was only for me be!
If not me, I  want someone else to know how magical your smile is,
And, to feel the way I felt when I was all yours, bee!

Thou you really did hurt me, a lot, it was  all that made me strong and made me thrive.
I don’t know if what was between us was  "LOVE" vibe,
But if it wasn’t,
I hope never to fall in love.
Because of you, I know I'm too fragile and emotional to bear it all above!

I want to remind you of how you shared  things with me and with no other soul,
I want to tell you everything you shared,
Everything you entrusted will always be kept a secret in our secrets' bowl.
All between you and me,
And forever it will that same way be..

Finally, I m sorry for unintentionally pushing you farther,
When I only meant to pull you closer.
I want to remind you of days when I was 'HOME' to you,
On your lonely days and nights, full of feelings old and new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...