Saturday, October 8, 2016

A letter to God!

Dear God,

First, let me begin by thanking you. Thanking you for those numerous, unlimited times that you made me smile and laugh, times that you made me fall and stand up, thank you for all those time i questioned your existence and you proved your existence even when you need not do it and thank you for all the lessons you made me learn on my way up till here.

We all know nothing in this world happens without your will. I know things never go as I plan, never. It always happens the other way round and with time I've come to deal with it by repeating to myself that 'everything happens for a reason and everything happens for good', but yes I still do make plans, just in case they work out one fine day!

I know there is no  gain in crying or upsetting over things that didn’t work out and I guess that is why not only me but majority of people have made themselves believe that EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR GOOD! Because this one line often gives you a positive vibe in the darkest  hours!

When things go wrong, or rather I would say not as per my wants, I blame you, I get angry that you never listen to my prayers, you never answer my calls, but isn't it how humans behavior is supposed to be? Questioning, demanding, getting angry and all those random junk of emotions that comes out when the heart cries!

 They say, you're present everywhere, in each one of us, around each of us. But still, going to your temple/gurudwara/church/mosque, standing in front of you, makes me feel closer to positivity, purity, and happiness. I often stand in front of you with folded hands but nothing in mind to ask you for, because I know that you know what all do I need to be happy, what all do I need to grow.


With these past few months I have realized how aptly you have answered all the questions I've asked you, in such beautiful ways. I get lost, I ask and I receive. May be this was the case from the very beginning but I never paid heed to the signals you sent and now that I've become a little more conscious, I know like I know like I know you answer all my questions and prayers.  Each day you give me a new thing to thank you for. 

A part of your creation,
Shaily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...