Monday, October 24, 2016

To The Boy Who Broke My Best Friend's Heart.

Hey, you probably don’t remember me. I'm your 'ex-girlfriend's' best friend.

I wish I could be sweet in here in this open letter and tell you that you were an amazing man, a perfect boy friend, but unfortunately you'll never hear it. I find you HIGHLY INSENSIBLE. You don’t know much about me, but I do know you. I hear all the things you did for her from those extra sugary messages to those romantic dates you took her to. I knew all about you far before meeting you in person. Yes, I also know those things that you've said and that made her cry.

I was not amazed when you told her that it's all over, because I could already sense it oceans away. Need a reason why I already think so? Because I know guys like you. You're just one of those smallest of the small fishes in a  deep ocean that inhabits uncountable like you. Neither were you the first one to this nor will you be the last.

You might be wondering why did I give so much effort to stay with her, when I had a simple option to walk away?
Listen,
It is because I'm not one of your breed, I have the courage to handle her at her worst and I know, she would do the same for me if necessary. She's my best friend, my sister, my therapist.. She's my kind of perfect human! There have been several like you ,but for her, there will always be single ME! I will never leave her side like you did. I was with her in kindergarten and will be with her when she'll be in her 70s and may not even remember my name. I've been with her when she planned to end her life to when she all of a sudden behaved like a 10 year old. 

Unfortunately you fall short to gain my respect. To me all you will ever be is a name and story, that’s all! One fine day when we'll be sitting together at night, with drinks in our hands, your name will come up, followed by a chuckle and those two eyes that probably will cry. I'm sorry but you're not even worth my hatred. You're not even worth seeking revenge. To gain respect in her best friend's eyes, you need to do a lot more than complementing her "hot & sexy". You need to respect her, her dreams, her feelings for you, and her charm inside and out.

One day, she'll stand up for herself. Until then, please try overcoming your FUN times, text ONE girl at a time, because one fine day even you will be sitting miles apart, alone somewhere and remember my best friend as, "the one that I let go".

I wish you heavenly support from the god almighty, may he bless you with some sort of understanding.

Your's truly,


The one who is right-now in your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...