Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Three Years Of Friendship & Many More To Come..

So, this is not a promotional blog or an advertisement but a toast to the 3 year friendship I share with this insane human since 2013.
Happy Reading Fato! This one's for you!

OK so let me start it this way, widely know as Nishu, but to me nothing more than a fatso, and no less than a best friend either.
Well you need to be really special to be in somebody's blog somebody told me, so now you know how special you  too are, right?  So here comes your birthday gift and the long awaited write up that took me weeks over weeks to come up with all these words. :P

A kind of guy who would drive you crazy to no limits, irritate you to an extend where you would want to punch in his face, but at the same time knows how to fit things right, knows how to make your mood up, knows exactly how to bring back your smile.No doubt he studied in a boys school, but his girls' friend-list never ends, every-time I meet him I get to hear about some other new girl that didn’t even exist the day before, yes, this random this guy is! :P

A kind of guy who is available to take your emotional shit in as late as 2am, and would sing you a song just to make you smile, even when he knows how bad of a singer he is. I actually laughed after it thou (not just smiled) :P One of your best qualities is getting everyone involved whether it's group meets, or any sort of gathering. I don't really remember the first day I met you, because it was never as if it was the first meeting, the comfort level has always been super high, you never let that awkwardness creep in.  

Well, I can't deny admitting how good of a cook resides in him, specially when it comes to pasta, that even drove my PG owner admit it, lol. Can't wait for the next dishes that you're gonna make me taste! 
 I know, you know,  we were no great friends back in the last year, but this year with you has been insane!  From those trips to these evenings, woah! So much to recall dude!


We've fought like siblings, cared like best friends, annoyed each other to an extend where you could easily punch me in my face and me in yours.  Yes, I'm not gonna share your pictures up here, what if somebody black magics you? LOL. Can't afford to loose you, you know! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...