Friday, February 19, 2016

Birthday Presents!

Birthdays are always mesmerizing specially when you have a bunch of people who would do anything to make you feel that you're not alone in the town, sitting miles apart. The time spent with family is usual but always the best. Family dinner, cake prepared by mommy, evening treat by papa, a good morning happy birthday kiss when you're half asleep by younger brother. Blessing of grandparents!
When you have relative and friends living in different countries, you get to celebrate your birthday for more than a day because of different time zones. Lucky I am of-course, that I get to celebrate my birthday for two days, one according to the Indian time, and another according to the US! So, technically, even today is my birthday. LOL. Thanks to all those to took a minute to wish me through Facebook, Text Messages, Calls and emails, all your wishes means a lot to me! 

Birthday cake surprise by best friend sitting miles apart. Her generosity and always giving nature is what I admire the most. she never leaves a single occasion not making me feel special and loved. Thanks Babe!
Another best friend, the bond I share with her is full of feelings and emotions and that's what brings us more closer to each other each time we talk. I know we don't meet for months and sometime for over a year, but when you share a bond connected with hearts, distance never matters. I have always loved you for who you truly are and will always continue to do the same. Your birthday wishes for me means the true blessing of god, cause I know your heart is as pure as gold. Thanks Darling!
One such person who is always there to appreciate me, my work, and always there wishing me luck. Thank you so much bhaiya, all this means a lot more to me than you can think of!

Another masterpiece by Zola, the cake girl :P



An amazing piece of writing by another best friend. When somebody writes a poem for you, it's such an amazing feeling. This is the first ever poem anybody wrote me, in these 20 years, except for my father. I literally fell out of words reading this, THANK YOU friend, you know how much this gesture of yours means to me!
She never leaves a single chance of UDAO-FYING me, but I know she loves me, so this doesn't matter. my soul sister cum my best-friend for life she is! This 20 years old relationship has been deepening since day 1. Thank you so much sweetheart!




There are some people in your life who do things for you not just to show you, or show others, but because of the way they love you, unconditionally. These are two such people, they know am not on whats-app, still they posted pictures with me and status too. Thankfully got to know this and am so glad putting them up here. Love you both! 




I have no explanation for this. My best-friend knows it all. But let me tell you, this has given me such a great deep laugh for a few minutes till my stomach began to hurt, and so it was important putting this up here. Thanks a ton Rude!


Another piece of writing, totally unexpected, out of the clouds, made me cry out of happiness. I never thought somebody would write things down so beautifully for me, (well I always wished that somebody should, some fine day :P )  This was not the way I expected it to be, but infinitely much more better than that! Thanks you so so so much! Will always keep this me!



Happiness is somebody wishing you 20 times on your 20th birthday!


She will never leave a single opportunity of not embarrassing me in public, she did it this time too uploading my audio on Facebook. But I guess this is what best friends is all about. No matter how much and by what means you embarrass me girl, I still love you :P


Thank you so much girls for this beautiful post, and for making my trip worth mentioning last year. You people are truly amazing, I love you four, wish to see you soon again.




Enthralled by this video with pictures and voice recording of my best friends and a few others! Thank you people for saying such beautiful things altogether that made my tears flow and at the same time made me smile too! Some audios were not in here and were sent separately on mail, thanks to them too, for wishing me on this special day of fine. They were totally unexpected. Once again, Thank you so much for this video and to all those who gave their voices in! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...