Friday, February 5, 2016

Wedding Season!


It's been a good start to 2016. Spent 48 hours with these amazing people out here, whom I have spent all my school life with, and each day with them is worth celebrating! Everyone's kinda busy after school in their career stuff, so planned to catch up on a friend's sister's wedding this week. Two days and two nights with these people has totally geared me up for the upcoming events this year! (Hopefully good ones) 
Although only 10 turned up out of 20-ish but at least something is better than nothing, after-all! Re-living school life, with school people, even if just for a few minutes or hours, brings back so much, all the fun, endless laughter, endless gossips, endless stories, and everlasting memories! My people they are! Hoping for such re-unions more often and with more people from Class of 2013 too! 
Cheers!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...