Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Situations That Either MAKE you or BREAK you..

Life, a journey where each and every day, each and every wink is an experience. Experiences, that are meant to teach you and coach you for some thing or the other. Nothing is ever a coincidence. Everything happens on purpose, a purpose we might never think of, a purpose which shapes our lives for better.  At times, when we follow our intuitions, things turn out to be worse, we blame ourselves for taking those steps, but those hours too teach us something.

There are hours and situations in life when you out of the blue turn out to be helpful to someone and someone turns out to be helpful to you. Situations in life either turn you self-centered or selfless and open-handed. You become selfish when you witness people taking advantage of yours', when you observe and perceive the world to be a sadistic and vicious place, when you start finding out that people who give discomfort to others seem to be more happy.

But, it goes other way round too for some people. When some are left helpless, tossed away by those who meant everything to them at some point in life, they decide to become selfless, they try helping as many people as they can, not to show it off, but because they know how it feels like to be left alone, to be abandoned, how it feels like to be not helped by somebody who meant so much, and they do not want others to go through the same, no matter whoever it is.

This happening is of last week, a friend turned up and while talking to her, she clutched my hand and said thank you. I couldn’t react for a while because I didn’t know what she was talking about but then she explained me how a small gesture of mine, that I didn’t even remember, that same evening, helped her resolve a standpoint in her life that she had been trying to cope up with since a year. When she told me all this, tears rolled down my eyes and subsequently hers too and she hugged me tight. We couldn’t speak for a few minutes because her words and my tears and then those smiles said it all.
That feeling, that warmth, that moment was incalculable for me. Her words made me feel so blissful. Those two minutes of Thank You and the why and wherefore behind it changed my mood absolutely. From spending a flat and dry evening, my evening and that night turned out to be one of the best ones with my school friends around me.

I too have some out of the ordinary people in my life including my parents and a few others, who have helped me grow, helped me shape myself, helped me overcome all the challenges that I have been facing, helped me get out of depression, helped me realize who I m supposed to be, helped me know myself. Those, who every morning leave a text message on my phone wishing me good morning and a wonderful day, those who care to know what my daily plans are every single morning. Every day their small gesture of reminding me that I m being missed, that I exist, that they care, makes me feel better, motivates me every morning to jump out of bed, make up my mood, think positive and take a step ahead. I am so thankful and fortunate to have them in my life.

' The best way of helping someone is being with them, standing by them in their difficult times. One of the most powerful medicine it will always prove out to be! '





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...