Friday, February 26, 2016

Dear Team-mates!

Yes, I have this praxis to couch all my feelings into words. I don’t know whether  it is anyway good or bad, but it is there somehow. This one goes to the my first ever office colleagues of  the first ever office I worked at. I know practically the journey has been short, but quiet enthralling. A new state, a new city, new people, of-course lot of new things! Before I finally  and officially bid adieu to the city, and start afresh from a new city with new people, I have a few things to say!

Dear Team-mates,

Miss Arti, you're an ideal team head any team member would hold an image of. So welcoming, so much more like a friend than a boss. I feel such a deep connection with you, I have no clue why thou! I am always comfortable sharing everything with you, and you know a lot of my stories now. From making those videos to crying in front of you, exchanging movies, and even games! I have to admit, you are one among the most humble person I know today, ready to help everybody who comes in your way, me being the biggest example for myself in that context! I literally have no words except for thank you for all the ways you’ve helped me out every single time I stand confused and hopeless! Payal we haven't even spend two months together, I guess hardly a month altogether, but let me tell you you're very polite, fun loving,  and a very interesting person to be with. I miss talking to you about relationships, maturity, your suggestions to me,talking of  the world and many more possible topics that we have discussed over this short period of time. Would love to see you become a Ca, Lawyer and His Queen (from princess) very soon! :P  Nirmiti, your curly hair, and that super cute always smiling face  is too sweet trust me! You are of-course very simple, but that’s what makes you different. Simplicity is said to be the best jewelry and you definitely have that. Always be the same, no matter how big city or among how hanky panky people you live among, remain how you are, uninfluenced, you're just perfect. Btw, I have finally deleted THINK from my phone, as you're no more there to help me out with its levels lol but yes still stuck with 2048+ but haven't reached anywhere yet :P  Jinson, you're totally opposite of how you look when you wear your specs. :P Your  jokes, one liners, goofy talks of ghosts and spirits were always incredible, specially those which we did when there were no lights in office at times and Varsha ma'am would freak out and run away lol.  And yes, thanks for being a sincere senior to me during my first audit . I remember the foremost advise you gave me, "Don’t ever let the 'saamnewala' think that you don’t know anything, act like you know everything" :P and guess what am still applying those in other areas of life at times :P LOL. Tanmay, you're a sleepy head I know, everything would work, but please don’t sleep in the exam hall, that wouldn’t work :P  I know we always pushed you saying whoever sits near you falls asleep, but since I have shared a desk with you all those months, I never fall asleep ha :P You're a great person,  and so is your humor, that INTIMATION wala joke, specially :P I hope you remember, or else ask Arti ma'am she would remember for sure :P . Murli, I always thought you were at-least 2 years older to me, but you're just a month older than me but will still become a Ca 2 years before me! Kuch jyada classes jump nhi krwa di tujhe? Marwaris can make any freaking thing possible at times, right Murli? Even Payal will agree to this :P

This was one of the coolest team I had ever worked with, where you could talk of everything, working was fun, no stress, endless jokes, gossips, be yourself and much more! You people are amazing! When ever I visit Mumbai in future, I'll make sure to catch up on you all, and you also have to make sure you spare at-least an hour for me from your busy schedules :P

Your's,
Shaily! :D


2 comments:

  1. Shaiii! Too many feels! Sooo sweet ya! Office is def going to miss you! N the Girl gang of our team is saddened :/ that we will have to jhelofy the boys without our bindass gangmate :( But nevertheless, we will make up for those times by partying when u are back in mumbai!! & Oyye! Ill also miss our girly giggly endless relationship blabber! We connected deep on that one! :D Post my exams, we really need to update on it ya ;) N Thankyou for your Goodwishes :* CA LLB on the way brooo (Amen)!! :D Wishing you All the Best for the exciting journey awaiting u Shai! Let Life come to you & bring you enriching experiences & the real joys of life! May the best souls surround u & may your spark never die! You are one hell of a Beautiful, bubbly n sensible babe! :) Adios until next time! :* Love (Payal)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your such a beautiful comment and best wishes Paaaaal! Hope to see yaa soon! All the very best for your exams! :* Loads of Love ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...