Thursday, February 18, 2016

Entering In The 20ies!

Okay, so its 2:59 am to be exact. Am up doing some random stuff on my birthday midnight! So today ends my teenage, and it’s the beginning of  roaring 20ies! Sounding so old old to me lol. Teenage came, gave the best and the worst experiences of life and went away at a lightening speed, i know there's more to come, more to experience, more to cherish and of-course more to remember!  I cannot  sum up these 20 long but still short years in a blog, obviously, but yeah, it's been quiet amazing. I have seen myself fall, walked over, stand up with support, standing by my own, I have seen myself grow, cry, smile, laugh and dream. Dream of all weirdest possibilities ever.

There's excitement, I guess that's what not letting me fall asleep tonight. Life has always been favorable to me, if there have been ten downs there always were 11 ups to back me up too. I am spending this birthday night alone thou, thought of trying to enjoy my company watching movies, listening to endless music, obviously a few close  friends wishing me up at 12 am, some others hanging up with me on telegram just to accompaign me on my birthday! 

Today's gonna be a normal day, a day with family, an outing in the evening may be, but am glad am home, I know all my lifelines are in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Jodhpur, Udaipur and all other cities, but I also they  are gonna be with me virtually throughout the day. What else do you wish for on your birthday!  These loving people, their company, their support is a gift that I would prefer to have on all my birthdays that I survive, over those expensive gifts and grand party celebrations! 

With a birth, comes thousand complimentary things, kundlis, nakshatras, zodiacs, expectations, dreams of parents, dreams of your own, happiness in the clan, emergence of new emotions, new relations, luck,  sacrifice, hardwork, functions, celebrations, responsibilities, and far more many things! Woah! That’s a lot, right? With each passing year we understand how things went right, how things went wrong, try to pay enough heed not to redo those mistakes in the next year. Making resolutions, breaking them. promises, breaking them too. Lot of hard work to deal with!  But still, each morning we stand, we rise, assuring yourself that you can do it!

Life has always given me all that I wanted, I wont complain for a few things that didn’t fall in place, because things are fine for now and I know, like I know, like I know they are going to be better with time. I am happy with whatever I  have, because what I have for now is I guess all that I need to grow at this point in time.

Thanks Mommy and Papa, Thanks life! For giving me a fair chance to live you, a fair chance to experience, a beautiful family to be with and some extra fine friends to groom with, a chance to understand you, blaming you at times, saying that I don’t want to live anymore at certain points and then feeling how blessed I am having got to play a smallest of the small but yet a BIG role in this extraordinary tale called LIFE!

Happy 20th Birthday To Me! Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the way you write! So damn amazing!
    -A secret admirer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton! Wish I could know you name thou! ;)

      Delete
    2. Appreciation from anonymous is much more valued! ;)
      There are no preconceptions! :)

      Delete
  2. Agreed! Once again thanks much much!

    ReplyDelete

Hand in hand, we are all here to grow..

I have picked up my pen again today- since the mind is beyond full already, Well- lets start this straight and honest- I am really anxious t...